Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > Sales, Wants, Swaps and Freebies
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Thetford Cassette Toilet + shower/basin/cabinet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paid member
Paid member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote 1967_vw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thetford Cassette Toilet + shower/basin/cabinet
    Posted: 26 September 2017 at 1:03am
As a result of another upgrade on my van, i have a Thetford C2 cassette toilet, shower tray, flip up washbasin, mirrored cabinet and two sets of taps available.

All the items are clean and fully functional and in very good condition, but there is some slight yellowing/fading of the original white plastic in some areas due to age. 

Few points to note - 
  • Toilet unit needs a new o-ring to seal the toilet roll holder to the base. These are £8 on eBay.
  • The cassette is clean inside and out and has been stored with some Aqua-kem blue in it to keep it fresh.
  • The mirrored cabinet sides and rear top have been trimmed to fit the curved rear upper corner of the van but once fitted, you can't see this. One of the mirror door clips needs re-glued to the inside of the cupboard. It's supplied though.
  • There is silicone sealant residue on a couple of the parts where they were sealed at the sides to the van walls. I've removed the bulk of it but what's left might need some of the silicone eater from Toolstation/Screwfix to remove the remains
  • You will need to fit a couple of pieces of waste pipe as i needed them to fit the new kit to my van.
The taps are made by Whale (good quality) and work perfectly without leaks. There is a mixer tap for the basin and a shower mixer, with hose and shower head also.

Plenty of pictures below but if you want any more info, sizes, or want to view it, just let me know.

The new kit i bought to replace all this with identical items, but an upgraded toilet system, cost around £1000 so this is a bargain at £150 ono.

Pick up from Ayr

Kev...

1967_vw View Drop Down
Paid member
Paid member

Post Options Post Options   Quote 1967_vw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2017 at 11:03pm
Price reduced to £100

I need the space so someone come and take it away!
1967_vw View Drop Down
Paid member
Paid member

Post Options Post Options   Quote 1967_vw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2017 at 11:19pm
SOLD
 Post Reply Post Reply