West of Scotland Volkswagen Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > Sales, Wants, Swaps and Freebies
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

SOLD: 1997 T4 1.9TD (9 Seater)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote dubbedup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLD: 1997 T4 1.9TD (9 Seater)
    Posted: 19 January 2018 at 4:49pm
I bought this last year with the idea of driving it to my folks place in Spain, getting it registered down there and leaving it for our family to use when we were out there!

However, we ended up buying something in Spain and this sort of took a back seat and has been sitting ever since.  I was going to get it on the road but I just don't have the time!!

It's a 1.9 TD. 
Works out just over 171k miles on the clock
Left Hand Drive.
It's a Kombi on the Data Sheet and it has 9 seats, rear heating / fan.
I had a full service (timing belt, water pump, oil and filter etc etc..)
It was also put through an MOT and it passed with no advisories.
It's had a load of work done to the brakes (new callipers etc) and from memory disc's and pads etc..
Basically everything that you would get done to be confident to drive from Glasgow to the middle of Spain loaded up with people and luggage and to get there!!

The van is totally solid, it is a little tatty but no major rust at all.  It could benefit from some cosmetic repairs and there is a bit of a dent in the sliding door.

I am looking for £1700 o.n.o and I am loosing out at that with the purchase of van and all the work that I have had done on it.  As I say it was meant to be a keeper.

It does need registered in the UK but all you need to do is insure the van as I have the current MOT (runs out mid may this year), the car data sheet from VW and the DVLA form. All the buyers would have to do is insure it and ship the insurance cover note with all of the above and it's good to go!!

I have pics but cannot seem to upload them for some reason..  Best to message me and I can message / WhatsApp them over. 

Steve

Tel: 07958 566 372

Edited by biscuit - 03 February 2018 at 8:51pm
dubbedup View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote dubbedup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2018 at 5:02pm
Sold..  Thanks for all the enquiries.. 
 Post Reply Post Reply