West of Scotland Volkswagen Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > Sales, Wants, Swaps and Freebies
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: 1971 Early Bay RHD project FS **reduced to £2500*
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

1971 Early Bay RHD project FS **reduced to £2500*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paid member
Paid member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Zippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1971 Early Bay RHD project FS **reduced to £2500*
    Posted: 29 March 2018 at 10:33pm
Hi all,
after sitting in my garage for 12 years, the time has come to sell "Alvin", my 1971 RHD ex-dormobile project.

We bought this bus in 2004 and it served us well for a few years before we upgraded to our current bus and Alvin was parked in the garage tfn due to his rust issues.

Since then he has lost his engine and interior (including pop top roof) to other projects and ideally needs restoring and put back on the road again for new family adventures.

The body is all there, doors, glass, wipers, dash, lights, gearbox etc but IT IS RUSTY!

Plenty of welding to be done (nothing that our man Ed "RodnTod" can't do!) but the advantage of an interior-less, pop-top-less van is what-you-see-is-what-you-get and there's nowt hidden. Build your own RHD early bay!

Change of plan means I have no reason to keep it anymore and I would like it to go to someone else in the club (not advertised elsewhere) who will give him a new lease of life. All history is known, 2 former owners prior to us. Originally neptune blue in colour.

PM me if pics needed as for some reason I can't seem to upload them to here!

now reduced to £2500 o.n.o. as I need the space in my garage!
Cheers,
Zippy

Edited by Zippy - 06 April 2018 at 11:10am
----------
Dubbin' since 1994 :)
Zippy View Drop Down
Paid member
Paid member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Zippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2018 at 5:18pm
sold!
Z
----------
Dubbin' since 1994 :)
 Post Reply Post Reply