Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Erskine Classic Car Show - Braehead - 28th July - Event Date: 28 July 2018

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote stevenvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Erskine Classic Car Show - Braehead - 28th July
    Posted: 08 May 2018 at 10:38am
The Erskine Classic Car Show is back for 2018! Come along to experience the fun and excitement of Erskine’s annual show with over 200 cars on display from old classics to super cars, live music and entertainment, car demonstrations, guest speakers, fun fair, raffles, pop up shops and much more. If you love cars, old or new then you can’t afford to miss this great day out for all the family.

There is a cost of £6.00 per vehicle which includes entry to the exclusive driver’s lounge, event programme and lanyard / wristband. The event organisers have confirmed we will all be parked together as a club.

I will be sending in the club entry form on 8th June. If you wish to enter your vehicle, please send me your make/model and registration number. I can take payment at the next club night, or via PayPal.

As always, please only enter if you are sure you are able to make it to the event. Numbers are limited and it reflects badly on the club if multiple people do not turn up. Any questions, please drop me a PM.
gayle View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Quote gayle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 8:03pm
Highly medicated for the safety of the masses
stevenvw View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote stevenvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2018 at 9:41pm
I'll be sending in the entry for this in the next few days. Anyone who wishes to enter their car as part of the club, please let me know ASAP. Thanks.
gayle View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Quote gayle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2018 at 9:05am
Thanks for organising this :) have you asked on Facebook to? :)
Highly medicated for the safety of the masses
stevenvw View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote stevenvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2018 at 10:09am
I have indeed :)
stevenvw View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote stevenvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2018 at 11:36am
Submitting the form this afternoon
 Post Reply Post Reply