West of Scotland Volkswagen Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > Sales, Wants, Swaps and Freebies
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

What's it worth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Zappa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's it worth
    Posted: 18 May 2018 at 4:32pm
Hi all this is probably the wrong section ,but hear goes ,I've got the chance of a 03 reg t4 888 with no electric pack one elderly owner from new ,original paint with zero rust and I mean zero not a mark ,got some extras inter cooler to the 2.5 tdi so exhaust ,it a panel van not been messed with a rook spoiler from Germany she says cost a grand full history and every mot ,now hears the good bit 14000 miles no kidding ,how much would you offer seriously.
gayle View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Quote gayle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 8:46am
The spoiler cost a grand or the van costs a grand?
Highly medicated for the safety of the masses
Zappa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zappa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 9:34am
The spoiler.
gambit_67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote gambit_67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 9:59am
Probably £6-9k is what its worth, maybe more down south but my knowledge of such vans is sketchy. The 2.5tdi is good engine, what colour is it and condition of interior as all has impact on price? Obviously you would be looking to pay as little as possible for it, do they have a ball park price in mind?

Frank
Zappa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zappa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 2:55pm
Think I could get it for 6k it's red tailgate model panel van empty in the back captains chairs front as new so walk through model.
gambit_67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote gambit_67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 7:42pm
Why are they always red?? Are you buying to keep or sell on?

Frank
Zappa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zappa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 7:52pm
Don't know yet could probably make a quick buck ,but with that mileage which is pretty unheard of I might keep it .
gambit_67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote gambit_67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 9:32pm
Its still just a red builders van though Look at autotrader, t4 forum, gumtree etc before commiting to a price, sounds like a good find as t4s have a following

Frank
Zappa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zappa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 6:50am
Cheer going to do more research first.
golfnut8v View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote golfnut8v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 9:32pm
if you don't want it give me a pm with the details  Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply