West of Scotland Volkswagen Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > Sales, Wants, Swaps and Freebies
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

t5 for sale 1.9tdi

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote v-worx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: t5 for sale 1.9tdi
    Posted: 09 January 2010 at 3:15am
how do got my t5 up for sale 1ts a 54 plate panel van double rear doors 80000 milesjust had both front bottom arm bushes and anti roll bar bushes ,timing belt,water pump thermostat antifreeze done and full service got nice 19" wheels good tyres good straight clean van its a 1.9 tdi 104 bhp swb 5600.00 ono the way it is or could convert to day van or camper for agreed amount i have a tailgait conversion there for it obviosly seperate price also have both full sides of glass with slideing windows could also be fitted also have supplyer of pop top roofs for t5,s may do a aircooled swap must be taxed exempt an not a car i bought this van a few months ago and have never realy took to it an i hate payin tax will ad pics soon
rust is not the enemy in my line of work..........have you ever tried to weld a turd i do most days..........
vwbugmfc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote vwbugmfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2010 at 4:51pm
Hi

Might be interested in a swap for the van with the tailgate and side windows done for my 1970 South African import Bay Westfalia. Could you post some pics please.

Cheers

Its just a Bus to the left and a Bug to the right
v-worx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote v-worx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2010 at 8:59pm
sorry bud im building a 1969 bay crewcab at the moment also a sa import many thanks 
rust is not the enemy in my line of work..........have you ever tried to weld a turd i do most days..........
cassie27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote cassie27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2010 at 6:34pm
rab,could do you a deal with my square,loads of room in it you could get parts in,could even sleep init!!!!
check your pm..

colin..
v-worx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote v-worx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2010 at 9:26pm
p.m. read bud Smile
Snowdog13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Snowdog13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2010 at 12:29am
what spec is it?
elec windows/mirrors/remote cent locking n how much's tax?
$n0wD06~13
v-worx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote v-worx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2010 at 1:29am
no elec windows or mirrors has central locking just turned 80000 has 19 inch alloys with weight rated tyres Smile
v-worx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote v-worx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2010 at 1:36am
tax is just the usual price a just hate payin it
Snowdog13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Snowdog13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2010 at 12:42am
erm, what's usual price?,
my Bora is £120 per year
$n0wD06~13
v-worx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote v-worx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2010 at 2:25am
mate its the usual price for a 1.9 100 110 120 one of these cant remember exactly
DAVID007 View Drop Down
Paid member
Paid member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DAVID007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2010 at 4:31pm
I hate paying the Road Tax also ,,I get humped for £190 a year for my 1979  ,2.0 ltr Type 2 ,, really I suppose I should just go for 6 months tax ,,but its handy having something spare if what your driving happens to lie down and die ,,though surely our Goverments could make some form of exemption for older type vehicles ,,??? what happened to the over 25 years old tax exempt ruling ,,,???
DAVID007
Burgbusboyo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Burgbusboyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2010 at 6:24pm

Historic vehicle tax was introduced by the Tories and was a rolling 25 yrs. When labour got in they binned it, stealth tax. Now it stands at Jan 1st 1973 and older is tax free, correct me if I'm wrong.

DAVID007 View Drop Down
Paid member
Paid member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DAVID007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2010 at 6:46pm
I`m, sure your spot on with what you say ,,,but when you consider how much or how many miles most of us do in our older  vehicles ,per year  ,i`m sure £ per mile we are well punished for our little hobbies ,,,totally disproportionate ,, plus also and I do admit the Roads dept ,,must be congratulated for their efforts during the last few weeks ,,, but our roads now are just totally dangerous ,,,the expression pot holes ,,,is`nt really descriptive any longer ,,  its more like open cast mining ,,LOL,,  if you do work for a Goverment body ,,,and the quality of your job/product does not meet  a required standard do they "pay you " ,,,probably not ,,,so surely the scales of justice should be that we as motorists are entitled to withhold our Road tax payments ,,,or be entitled to a refund ,,if the Roads are substandard ,,,technically its fraud  ,,,??? ,the law should be applied fairly ,,Angry ,,,
DAVID007
v-worx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote v-worx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2010 at 7:12pm
dont even get me started on road tax have you ever been in ayrshire between ayr and straiton theres a couple of open cast mines in the middle of the feckin road i have lost a couple of tyres and a wheel to them ba*!"$ds and dont bother with the steer round them there so large they spread the width of vans. then the snow thats another matter ive seen 2 gritters out an about on the main roads not 1 on the scheme streets AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry ive had my mini rant now i feel better 
Mark 2 67 11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mark 2 67 11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2010 at 8:56pm

Totally agree with the point of tax according to usage. We can get classic insurance with Limited mileage policies so why not the same with tax on all such vehicles.. why.. because it would cost money and maybe more importantly, modern clunkers owners (at least those without classics in the garage) would be raging. My drive is a 67 so tax exempt and when i told people in work i don't pay tax they got well peed off. If the above were to work we'd be wanting it on our telly licence among other things, well i would!!!

DAVID007 View Drop Down
Paid member
Paid member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DAVID007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2010 at 10:24am
good to see everybody having a release of temper here ,,,Thumbs Up ,,,surely another way would just simply do away with the Road Tax Dept ,,,and revenue could be applied to the fuel ,,to compensate ,,,and services like transport ,,farmers etc ,,could simply claim it back in a similar way that they reclaim the VAT ,,that is already on our " Grossly " over taxed fuel ,,but at least this way ,,if like as mentioned your telly ,,its a kind of pay as you go system ,,I appreciate though this could have deeper implications with say very rural communities ,,which sometimes the actual construction costs will never be justified by the volume of traffic ,,but the Laws should change with progress and circumstances ,,even speed limits should be increased ,,,brakes on vehicles now ,,are I would think at least 50 % more efficient than when the speed limits were introduced ,,and though people say speeding costs lives,,,lives are also saved by speed ,,,the quicker people can get assistance the better ,,,and if the general flow of traffic is faster ,,that must help ,,

DAVID007
RICHY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote RICHY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2010 at 12:42pm
seen this van last night,very nice,well worth the money,good luck with its sale
need a part try me 07788893483
popeye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote popeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2010 at 11:23pm
any pictures of this van  thanks
Wally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Wally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 6:49am
Hi there,
just joined the forum in a search for a van like yours. Still available and if so what colour?. Could get across from Arran tomorrow (10th) to have a look, if not it would be in a couple of weeks as I'm in the Cairngorms for a week on Sat.
Many thanks
Wally
 Post Reply Post Reply